Warranty in General
ALL WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OF PARTS ONLY AND DOES NOT INCLUDE LABOUR OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
All parts are subjected to 3 months warranty (unless stated otherwise). All Warranty claims must be referred to Boss Wrecking before any work commences and any parts returned must be in the same condition as when sold. No warranty will be given on parts which have been abused or disassembled without Boss Wrecking's prior approval. Oil leaks are not covered under warranty. Warranty is voided if the part is used in any other manner then normal road use. Warranty is given in addition to and not withstanding any rights which you may have under State or Commonwealth Law. If or when a warranty claim is made, the warranty period is not re-activated and so the remaining warranty is to the original date of warranty expiry.
In the event of "any signs" of malfunction it is the customer's responsibility to cease operation of the vehicle and report the problem to Boss Wrecking. Failure to comply with this condition may result in more serious consequential damage and void any warranty.
- ALL GOODS SOLD BY BOSS WRECKING ARE SECONDHAND AND SOLD "AS IS".
- IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER TO SEE THAT THEY HAVE PURCHASED THE CORRECT PARTS, BOSS WRECKING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF INCOME DUE TO FAILURE OF PARTS SOLD.
- DEPOSITS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
- BOSS WRECKING GIVES NO CASH REFUNDS. BOSS WRECKING WILL EXCHANGE OR GIVE STORE CREDIT ON ANY RETURNS UP TO 3 MONTHS AFTER PURCHASE DATE. ORIGINAL INVOICE MUST BE PROVIDED OR PROOF OF PURCHASE UPON RETURN OF PARTS.
- Parts will not be accepted for return if:
- They have been incorrectly ordered, i.e. wrong part or wrong model ordered
- The part does not fix your problem
- Change of mind
- Body cut sections will NOT be accepted for return.
- Any freight to or from Boss Wrecking is the responsibility of the Purchaser.
- Boss Wrecking reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee on returned goods for reason of "change of mind, part not needed or part does not suit problem".
Boss Wrecking accepts no responsibility for freight including GLASS, once the part has been dispatched from our premises. It is entirely the risk of the purchaser. Boss Wrecking do not refund for broken glass or goods damaged in transit.
- The thermostat must be removed from the engine and replaced with a new thermostat. Do not use a secondhand thermostat.
- If the engine has a timing belt it must be replaced with a new one before fitment of the engine.
- The water pump is secondhand. It is advisable to replace it with a new one, if you choose to use the secondhand water pump you will do so at your own risk, and it will not be covered under warranty.
- Service your radiator & replace radiator cap. Use a professional radiator company, DO NOT FLUSH THE RADIATOR YOURSELF.
- Boss Wrecking advises to change front and rear crank seals. OIL LEAKS ARE NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY.
- Change oil, fuel and air filters.
- THE ENGINE HAS NO OIL. Fill to correct level and tighten sump bolt as it may be loose before running engine for the firsttime.
- Warranty does not cover any accessories on the engine. Example: Alternator, Starter Motor etc.
- If you choose to install the engine privately and not through a Mechanical Workshop please refer to "ENGINE FITTING CHECK LIST" which is attached.
- Check all seals and gaskets before fitting and change if required.
- Manual or automatic transmissions sold are secondhand and may not have been tested.
- If a manual or automatic transmission is faulty, labour for reinstallation, transport, income loss, towing fees are not covered by warranty.
- THE MANUAL OR AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS SOLD HAS NO OIL. Fill to correct level and tighten drain plugs as it may be loose. OIL LEAKS ARE NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY.
Until payment is made in full, title to the goods remains with Boss Wrecking, although loss and/or damage risk passes to the customer on delivery.